Pick any number or numbers in an ask and I will answer the relating questions honestly.
- How many dolls do you own?
- What is the most dolls you’ve owned at one time?
- What is your favorite size and why?
- Have you ever sold a doll? Why or why not?
- What comes first, the doll or the dolls name?
- Do you have a favorite company and why?
- What company do you like the least and why?
- What do you think of people that let their pets around their dolls?
- What kinds of wigs do you like, fiber, mohair, or fur?
- Is your collection made of human, fantasy, or a mix of dolls?
- Are your dolls all from one company?
- Secondhand dolls, do you own any?
- Do you still own your first doll? And if not, why did you sell it?
- How many dolls did you get in your first year?
- What’s the most important part of a head sculpt for you?
- What is most important for a doll body for you?
- BJD couples, what is acceptable in your eyes?
- Has it ever happened where you’d made all sorts of plans for a doll and once it arrived none of them fit? What did you do?
- What is your favorite doll you own?
- How do you name your dolls?
What I’m currently working on. I have one more head coming in. I need to ask another commissioner if she’s sent the head to me yet.
Either way the wings were designed, sculpted, molded, and cast by me, and the heads are both from Doll Love. The one with the horns is an M K and the other is a YouYou.
Last night not only did I get achingly close to 300 followers, I surpassed it! And since I hit 100 followers I kept saying that I’d do a give-away, then I put it off and said, “I don’t have anything worth giving away.”
Then I remembered I’m absolutely shameless when it comes to self promotion on the internet so here we go. My first and probably worst, Give-away! *cue the fanfare*
Of all the things on my computer at the moment, because I currently lack an accessible scanner, these are the best examples I have of my work or at the least the ones I feel give the best idea of my skills.
- Followers. Doesn’t matter if you were following before or after. (I don’t think this will gain me any anyways) But you have to be following me on one of my 4 blogs. thetragediansfictions, zephysartblog, muselyandadram or thehiddlestonepidemic.
- There will be 3 winners. 1 for every 100 hundred followers I have! Isn’t that cool?
- You get a drawing/sketch/original piece of whatever the hell you want. I’ll do my absolute best to give you what you want.
- I might not have access to a scanner, but I do have access to a high quality printer! So if you want a digital piece I can also mail you high quality print.
- Anyone that wants a traditional sketch or watercolour piece will have it mailed to them as well.
- In other words, Must be willing to give me your address!
- 1 reblog, 1 like, please make this easy for me as its my first time. V/////V
When does this thing end?
Just to be difficult and not make it some easy to remember date: AUGUST 23rd, 12 Midnight EST!! Be sure to have your askboxes open by then so I can tell you who won.
Winners will be found through a random number generator.
Now that that’s out of the way. For anyone that doesn’t want to wait to be a winner, or just wants multiple things. The commission info!
I’ll be the first to admit I don’t stand up to the vast majority of tumblr artists. With that being said, I won’t even pretend I am and nor will I charge the same prices. At the moment, anyone paying for commission is also helping me pay my rent and my food because I am still rather jobless. (Any extra will be going to a nice printer/scanner for the possibility of prints in the future) Just thought you’d like to know.
So here’s how the pricing works:
- $5- Simple waist up sketches/pencil drawings. No background. Each will be outlined. +$2 for water colour, or for a digital colour piece. Max, 3 characters.
- $10-Detailed full character sketching/pencil drawing. Background included. Each will be outlined. +$1 for every other character.
- $15-Detailed full character watercolour piece. Background included. (I realize I have a comic as an example, but that was literally the best thing I have at the moment. If you want a textless comic, we can discuss that.)
- $17 Detailed full character digital piece, simple colour wash background included, +$3 for detailed background. +$1 for every other character.
That’s simple enough right?
What am I willing to do?
- Fandom stuff. Example: Homestuck, Hetalia, Assassin’s Creed, Marvel, Attack on Titan, Final Fantasy, Sherlock, and so on. AU and crossovers too.
- Fan Characters or Original characters. I’ll draw your Skyrim character, your DnD character, your WoW character!
- Ball-jointed dolls, if you have one and would like a portrait!
- Fantasy-esque things, like Dragons and merfolk and faeries.
- NSFW. Though I’m not the greatest at dicks. Pin-ups and some fetishes. Please ask first if you are going for an nsfw commission.
What am I not willing to do/ completely unable to do?
Anything with copious amount of fur. Because I am terrible with fur and don’t even want to try with it at the moment.
So here’s how it will work. Send me an ask or an email at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing what you would like. Once we’ve discussed and finalized, I will do a sketch and send you an email for your approval. For there I will move onto the finished piece and either email it to you if it is a digital piece, or mail you the original (Or a nice fancy print once I find a scanner). If choosing the traditional piece keep in mind that I will mail it to you, unless you’re okay with just a scan or the best camera picture I can get. Once I have the final piece started I will give you final total price and my paypal and instruction on how to avoid that damned paypal fee.
"Are you seeing this place! We’re so high up here!"
"Yes, I see it and yes,I’ve noticed. I’m thinking perhaps I should step away from the window for a bit."
((Musely and Adram took a better look at the apartment once everything was settled. Up on the 11th floor, we get quite the view of the Wonderland/Lambeth area of London. I’m looking forward to seeing more of the city and perhaps finding my boys some friends. So if anyone lives in the London, Ontario area feel free to message me and we can have a meet up or something? Or someone can tell me if there are meet-ups or picnic type things planned that I don’t know about yet?))
((For anyone unaware, I moved into mu own apartment last night. And up on the 11th floor, the boys can get a fantastic view. Better pictures to come later once I’m unpacked.))
Just a little preview of Lyrik. :)
These are Kadan’s eyes, lol. Miraculously, they fit. Her eyes will be here tomorrow. She also will need to have a customized wardrobe instead of the not-so-good clothes I made her >.<
Anyways, welcome home Lyrik!
She’s loooovely~ C: